We have quite a few sarees inherited from our moms and grandmas that are too old to be utilized, however too valuable to discard. Not because they are vintage, or unique, but because there are precious emotions attached to it! So, the next time when your mom or grandma chooses to throw away their old sarees, stop them! Cause we have some of the most amazing recycling and reusing ideas for sarees!
1. Turn an old saree into a warm and fuzzy quilt! Just remember to color coordinate the sarees, or simply opt for a patch worked quilt!
2. Give your home a personalized touch by turning an old saree into a colorful canopy or tapestry!
3. Why buy expensive cushion covers? Use old saree fabric to make covers out of it! Moreover, these cushion covers are perfect for the festive season.
4. In case you are looking to buy an ethnic table cover for those get-together parties, then look no further than your wardrobe! Turn your old saree into an elegant table cover.
5. Give an old piece of furniture a new makeover with saree!
6. Or, just make curtains out of it!
7. Saree materials are excellent as a potli purse, that is easy to carry, and also keeps essentials like phone, money, and keys in place!
8. Add some color pop to your bedroom by making a whole bedding set with old sarees.
9. Or, just make a beautiful scarf out of it!
10. A framed wall art is a great option too!