What comes to your mind when you think of home decor – furniture, lighting, upholstery, decor essentials, and the list can go on and on! But, chances are that among all these things, you may miss out one of the most important aspects of decor – the windows! Whether you need privacy or want a sun-filled room, the right window treatment can help you achieve the desired look in no time.
We’ve gathered stunning window treatment ideas that will suit your need! Take a look:
1. Keep your kitchen bright and cheerful by hanging tea towels in the windows!
2. If you want your home to be sunny, then simply hang a wreath.
3. Plain curtains can appear to be monotonous at times. Instead, opt for an embroidered curtain to up the oomph factor of your home.
4. A rolling shade with a cutout pattern is a great addition to any room.
5. Keep it organic with simple burlap curtains.
6. Opt for sheer curtains if you wish to have a sun-filled room.
7. A stenciled cornice board made up of plywood and fabric is a total game changer!
8. Keep it chic with tied light colored fabrics!
9. Or, just DIY a plain curtain into an ombre beauty!
10. Recycle a wooden plank into a window valance.