Your hallway is the first thing your guests see when they enter your home, and the last thing they encounter when they leave. And since we hardly give our entryway a second thought when we are decorating our home, we end up leaving the space lacking character. Well, how about we help you give your guests something to remember your home by, instead of the nondescript space that they see right now?
Explore with us, 10 ways to add some personality to your hallway!
1. Place a large mirror in the corridor, and create an illusion of space.
2. Add plants to your hallway and welcome your guests into your house with breath-taking life.
3. Turn your hallway into a book lovers’ paradise by installing a bookshelf in the space. It’ll tell your guests a lot about who they are visiting!
4. A beautiful console table and a beautiful vignette on it. So little effort and so much impact!
5. Create a beautiful play of shadows and light by adding layered lighting in the area.
6. If you want to keep it simple, then invest in some statement art and hang it where it meets the eye the moment one steps in.
7. Give your hallway a facelift by creating a photo gallery on one of the walls.
8. Place a runner in the hallway and see how the place gets transformed in front of your very eyes!
9. Wallpaper is a stunning and inexpensive way to change the look of a hallway. Try it and create a great first impression on all your visitors!
10. Put a storage cum sitting the bench in the hallway to not just beautify the space, but make it easier for guests to remove and put on their shoes.