Have you been racking your brains, trying to carve out a productive workspace, a study area or a guest bedroom out of your existing space? Well, search no more.
Here are 8 space-saving décor ideas that are both stylish and clever!
1. Divide a small bedroom with a vertical storage unit and use the other half of the room to set up a cozy reading nook.
2. Turn a small attic into a cozy guest bedroom in no time. All you need is a small bed and a few things to spruce the place up!
3. Make use of the wall behind the sofa to build a shelf that can house all your paperbacks. With this, you don’t just create an opportunity for your décor to reflect your personality, but give it an easy-going vibe.
4. Use the space behind the bed to install a rack. Use it to store books and bedtime essentials. And pictures of all those you hold dear.
5. Don’t ignore corner spaces. They happen to be the most under-utilized space in a home. Make use of them by displaying curios off a ladder shelf or shelves built on the wall.
6. Set up a workspace in an empty corner. You can cheer the space up with tasteful decor essentials that you can display on floating shelves. Make the chair quirky, to add visual interest to the space.
7. A multi-purpose storage cabinet like this is a great way to get the most out of a small space. Vary the storage and have shelf space as well as a space to hang stuff.
8. Or, just section off a small area with the help of a storage unit. You don’t just create a ton of storage space that didn’t exist before, you now have a bed for times when guest decides to stay the night.