We keep changing or adding to the décor of almost every room in the house. Whether it’s the living room, the bedroom or the kids’ room. But the one space that almost gets an evil step motherly treatment in every home is the bathroom. What we forget is that it is a space that is so vital in a home and can always do with a little bit of sprucing up. The space might be just functional, but how about making it such that you enjoy the time you spend there?
Here are 9 ways to spruce up this oft-ignored space in a household!
1. Add a few ethnic lanterns to your bathroom to give it a new vibe!
2. Just because a bathroom is a functional space, it doesn’t necessarily have to be boring. Think of doing something new with your bathroom floor. Maybe use a different flooring material?
Courtesy: Top Dreamer
3. Use quirky paintings or wall art to add some personality to your bathroom.
4. Instead of a plain bathroom mat, choose a soft rug in the bathroom. This way it will give the bathroom an elegant touch and a luxe appeal.
Courtesy: Becky Beach
5. Think of using Onyx in your bathroom to enhance the décor of the space effortlessly!
Courtesy: Crystaline Stone
6. Use bold colors like red in the bathroom in the form of décor elements to add a splash of color and have guests your look up and take notice!
7. You can give your bathroom a rustic look and give it an elegance that transforms the place to a spa-like space!
8. Think of installing a mosaic feature wall in the bathroom to make a statement in style and make bath-time more fun!
9. Use wooden ladders in the bathroom to hang your towels in style!
Courtesy: Lightfoot Travel