The color black has a certain mystery and timelessness about it that not many other colors can compete with.
Today, we are going to try and let go of the traditional ideas that we have about kitchens and bring out the black from our wardrobes and use it in our kitchens. So, are you ready to give in to your dark (black!) side?
1. This stunning kitchen is done up in matte black, with the wooden and metallic grey finish in the backsplash and the breakfast nook complementing it beautifully and making this space look nothing short of fabulous. Wouldn’t you agree?
2. This sleek kitchen done up in black and white looks like it’s literally split in half, with black cabinets above beautifully offsetting the white countertops and the backsplash. And the result? Sheer class!
3. This traditionally done up kitchen space strikes the perfect balance between the wooden kitchen island and the rebellious all-black cabinets. The white backsplash and the pendant lighting only add to the elegance of the setting.
4. The use of a good amount of copper in this mostly black and beige kitchen is a bold move indeed. And the results are spectacular.
5. Light and dark shades blend in elegantly in this Scandinavian style kitchen with black dominating the scene only to be complemented by the subtle use of softwood to break the monotony.
6. What sets this kitchen apart is the beautiful marriage of the traditional with the modern – elegant stone countertops and stunning black cabinetry all around it.
7. The beautiful lightwood and the sleek black lines all around it seem to be a match made in heaven in this stylish setting. The pristine white countertops and the pendant lighting give this kitchen a look that is both unique and timeless, all at once.