If you’re in the mood for some revamping, we are here to tell you what a great idea that is, and how sometimes a small change in your house can completely transform the way it looks and feels. So, go right ahead, and make your home a happy place with a few changes.
Here are a few design inspirations!
1. Have a window with a view? Turn it into a slice of heaven with some sitting space and a few cushions to recline and relax on. Add a throw blanket for times when the weather gets chilly.
2. Get an L-shaped sofa to change the way your living room looks. It doesn’t just utilize space better, it lends a fresh appeal to the entire seating arrangement.
3. Glass walls look mesmerizing and create an illusion of space. Switch a couple of walls in your home with them and see the world of difference they make to the space!
Courtesy: Business Insider
4. Have a terrace? Place a table and a few chairs, hang some fairy lights, and dine under the stars, when you have company over or when the weather is too good to stay indoors!
5. If you have a room to spare, turn it into a dedicated projector room where you can lounge about, relax, and watch your favorite movies together! Throw around plenty of floor-cushions for people to get comfy.
6. Get custom made low sofas and have your guests sitting on unique conversation starters!
7. Make a statement in style by changing the ceiling of your living or dining space!
8. Switch your usual wardrobe doors for see-through glass ones and see your bedroom acquire an uber-classy look!
9. Or create a stunning dining nook that’ll have your guests’ jaws dropping to the floor!
Courtesy: Home Deko
text to replace with