From toothbrush, towel, toothpaste to skincare products, and other essentials, we all need that additional storage option in the washroom! However, that doesn’t mean your bathroom has to look sad and ugly. With a tad bit of creativity, smart thinking, and right materials you can change your washroom from untidy and unkempt to sharp and sorted out in a matter of seconds! Check out the 8 most fantastic bathroom storage ideas!
1. A shelf below the sink will help you store all the extra towels!
2. Opt for a below the sink floating cabinet to keep all the bathroom essentials!
3. Keep essentials like toothbrushes and paste in a hanging cabinet next to the sink.
4. An inbuilt cabinet in the bathroom is an excellent option for storage.
5. Go contemporary with modular shelves in your washroom.
6. If you are running out of space in your bathroom, then vertical storage is the perfect option for you.
7. A sink cabinet will keep clutter at bay.
8. Or just go for a modular storage option!