There was a time when the flooring you used in the house was just another element to be considered during its construction! But in the recent years, with all the advances in technology, the flooring industry has undergone a renaissance of sorts and gone are the days when wood, cement, stones and tiles were the only options to choose from. Today you have a wide variety of designs, textures and finishes that you can choose to cover your flooring in, one such option being 3D flooring.
Check out these 9 3D flooring ideas and prepare to have your jaws dropping all the way to the floor. (no pun intended!)
1. Stones that’ve lost their edges to decades of rains. The spectacular beauty of nature right at your feet. Mind the sharp stones as you walk across them!
2. Step on the sun-bathing lily-pads and marvel at the lonely flower that’s bloomed just for you to feast your eyes on!
3. Feel the gentle sea breeze whispering sweet nothings into your ear as you sleep.
4. Sleep like a baby with clouds drifting past your feet, and clear blue skies right within your reach.
5. Let your senses go on an overdrive with scrumptious meals and this incredibly real encounter with nature.
6. How about cooking up a storm right at the shores of a tranquil sea?
7. A slice of heaven right in your living room, away from the maddening sights and sounds of city life. Careful! That pillow might get wet.
8. Welcome your guests with a cup of tea and the stunning sight of these brilliantly hued creatures frolicking about all around them!
9. Don’t restrict your ideas to just the floors of your house. How about these spectacular stairs that take you down the meandering path of a river?