There’s a good reason why daybeds are growing in popularity in home décor ideas. They don’t just serve as a space-saving piece of furniture in small homes, they also serve many other purposes. Read on to know more!
1. A daybed is quite versatile. It can be used as a seating area by day and can serve as a bed by night, with no effort to change it from one to the other. It also serves as a great storage space to put away items that you don’t want your guests to see.
2. If you are someone who loves sprucing up your home with decorative pillows and throw blankets and seem to have run out of places to display them in, a daybed can come to your rescue, giving you a whole new space to decorate and highlight.
3. If you have a small baby or one on the way, then you must consider having a daybed in the nursery. It’ll save you many midnight trips to and from your bedroom, until the time your baby starts to sleep through the night. A daybed in the nursery can also serve as a place to rest with your baby, while feeding or between feedings.
4. If your kids share a bedroom, investing in a daybed with a pull-out bed is a great idea. You don’t just save space, but also eliminate the risk of the kids falling off a bunk bed. And the idea of a trundle bed never fails to thrill kids!
5. If you enjoy reading, placing a daybed in a quiet, well-lit nook of the house can be a fantastic idea. It can be your favorite place to curl up with a book on lazy Sunday mornings or double up as your workstation on days you decide to work from home.