The space under the stairs happens to be one of the most ill-utilized spaces in a house. And that’s usually because its awkward placement leaves one with very few options. Well, not if you decide to think creatively! And we are here to prove to you that nothing is impossible in the décor world if you set your mind to it!
From creating a secluded daybed to carving out a spacious workstation, we present to you 7 surprising ways to make use of this hard-to-utilize space in the house and create a conversation starter that your friends won’t get tired of complimenting you on! Read on to know more!
1. So much extra storage space, and not a clue where it is hidden away! Bet you had to take a second look to see what we mean!
2. Turn your under-the-stairs space into a cozy day bed for those times when you want to get far from the madding crowd and take some ‘me-time’.
3. You can turn this odd space into a cozy conversation nook with just a bunch of chairs and a table!
4. How about a hidden shoe storage unit like this one? Your most precious collection hidden away from prying eyes!
5. A lovely entryway right under the stairs, complete with a place (to sit on and take off your shoes) and a console table!
6. A cozy home office right under the stairs to get all your work done in peace. This isn’t just good use of space, but it obviates the need for a dedicated space for a desk elsewhere in the house!
7. How about this totally unique entertainment unit right under the staircase? Can you think of a better use of otherwise wasted space? Bet you can’t!