If you’ve been complaining about the lack of space in your home and are on a constant lookout for ways to increase it, then you’ve come to the right place. We are here to tell you that you’ve been wasting a lot of space in your house all this while without even realizing it! Don’t catch our drift? Well, we’re talking about the oft-ignored corners of your home!
Let’s look at 8 great ways of giving them their due credit!
1. Welcome divinity into your home by setting up a Pooja space in one of the empty corners.
2. If your kid’s room doesn’t have enough space, then make use of every square inch and set up the bed in a corner of the room!
3. Invest in a Corner sofa. It is an excellent way to put an unutilized corner space to great use and to lend personality to your space at the same time!
4. Or, you could just opt for a corner display unit and show off all the curios that you have been keeping stowed away!
5. Make use of the corner in your bathroom to set up a bathtub! Who needs a spa when you have one right at home!
6. When in doubt, just put up a shelf in any unused corner of the house and see how handy the extra storage comes in. Books, curios, knick-knacks, the space will get filled up in no time!
7. Set up a small dining table in a corner and team it up with a beautiful dome-shaped pendant light and an artwork on the wall to complete the look.
8. Or just fill up the corner with a dressing unit and a chair and have yet another space to make sure there isn’t a hair out of place, when you step out!