Ceilings happen to be one of the most important elements of a home, as they offer an unobstructed view of the entire interior space. And by beautifying this element of your home, you can transform the way your interiors look.
Also, false ceilings don’t just add to the aesthetics, they also serve many other critical functions – like keeping the interiors cooler in the summer months, providing you with the ease of using more or less lighting or being able to use mood lighting, better spread of air-conditioning, to name a few.
Let’s have a look at a few amazing ceiling designs to get inspired from!
1. The thick false ceiling in this beautiful, elegant home adds character to the décor and the wooden false ceiling right above the bed complements perfectly with the overall black and white theme.
2. The false ceiling here separates this huge living area into different segments and the spotlighting elegantly enhances the texture of the walls and at the same time drawing our attention to the artifacts dotting the overall décor.
3. The false ceiling here gives a contemporary look and feel to this huge living room adding a dash of bold yellow hue from the edges. This doesn’t just add character to the overall décor but promises to grab all the attention the moment someone enters this living space.
4. The simplistic false ceiling here, adds a touch of the old-world charm to this otherwise contemporarily designed living space.
5. The beautiful ceiling depicting a kid’s cartoon character adds all the charm that this little kid’s bedroom requires. Need we say more?
6. The use of false ceiling in this kitchen, with its wooden panel, lends to it a subtle grace, at the same time, giving the user a huge number of lighting options.
7. The use of false ceiling in this traditional kitchen space adds to it a touch of class and gives it more depth, apart from multiplying the number of lighting options.
8. The false ceiling used here, adds to the elegance of this huge living room by complementing the white, beige and other neutral hues used throughout the décor. The mood and spotlighting accentuate the wall art and other artifacts in the room.
9. The beautiful, contemporary false ceiling used here acts as a partition between the living and dining areas and gives the whole décor an elegant, modern appeal.
10. The wooden false ceiling in this space beautifully complements the wooden furniture and décor and blends perfectly with the overall wooden theme.