Vastu Shastra — also known as the science of architecture plays a key role when it comes to designing your bedroom. Since you spend a significant amount of time in your bedroom relaxing or sleeping, having an idea on the basics of Vastu Shastra will help you get peace and prosperity in your bedroom. The Homebliss team brings you 9 tips to Vastu-enable your master bedroom:-
1. The master bedroom must be situated in the Southwest part of the house as it resembles component Earth which infers the largeness, making it the perfect place for the master bedroom.
2. Saying that it is not suitable for kid’s room or house help’s room. Additionally, sleeping with legs towards the north increases prosperity and opulence. In case the house is multistoried, then master bedroom should be in the South-West corner of the top floor.
3. While sleeping in your master bedroom always keep your head to south, east, or west and never in the northern side.
4. When introducing a mirror in the bedroom, always ensure it is hung at four or five feet. Such a placement is important because the image of the person standing or the image of the bed should be reflected in the mirror.
5. You should avoid keeping TV, PC or laptops in the bedroom. And at all you need to keep TV and other gadgets; keep it in the South-East of the bedroom and at a far distance from the bed.
First Look 3D Studio
6. While choosing color pallets for your bedroom choose earthy tones like brown and shades of almonds.
7. The heavy almirah should be on the South/west wall.
8. The construction material for the bed should be the wood and the wrought iron beds should be avoided.
9. Place a dressing table with/without mirror in the North or East wall. If the mirror is in the bedroom with/without dressing table then make sure that none of the body parts is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop medical problems.